- Your logo: Preferred file type is an EPS file created in Adobe Illustrator with fonts converted to outlines. Other acceptable file types are high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF, TIF or JPG. (typically 500kb or larger)* All colors must be converted to CMYK (no spot colors please).
- Photos or other images you wish to include in your ad: High-resolution (300dpi) PDF, TIF or JPG.* If you don’t have photos or images, provide your thoughts on the type of images you wish to use.
- Content: Ad copy, special offer, call-to-action, contact info: address, phone, web, social media, QR code
- Additional design instructions/input: Colors to use or avoid. Overall style (traditional vs. modern, etc.) Feel free to reference other ads in the magazine where the style or ideas appeal to you. You may also send other ads you like as visual reference.* An image copied from your website is low resolution and will not print clearly. Please do not send web images.If you are supplying a finished ad:
- Preferred file type is a high-resolution PDF file.
Other acceptable file types are high-resolution (300 dpi) TIF or JPG.
- All spot colors and RGB images must be converted to CMYK.
- Files should be created in the appropriate size as indicated below. Fees will be incurred for files that we have to modify or recreate.Lifestyle Publications is not responsible for errors that the advertiser fails to correct.
The color of the on-screen proof and the printed materials will not be exact – there will be variation.